Web Based Online Project Management Software For 5S Projects
In the digitalizing world, you can improve your 5S application performance by preventing non-value-added work in audit activities with software and technology support and increasing audit efficiency.
Digi5S is a software developed by SPAC to manage your processes effectively and efficiently, and it offers you the opportunity to make 5S audits online or offline on your mobile devices and tablets in a very practical way.
Benefits of digi5S
Steps of 5S
DECREASE with 5S
INCREASE with 5S
By first logging in as the admin user, the interface elements showing the current status and the user list can be displayed on the home page, by clicking the "QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTION" button, and questions and suggestions can be sent to SPAC support.
DEFINED AREAS IN THE FACTORY
The latest up-to-date audit results of the inspections carried out in defined areas within the factory are displayed both graphically and in a table.
By filling the Field, Auditor, Audit Type, Start and End dates, the desired search results can be accessed quickly and sorted according to the visible criteria.
The application automatically generates graphical reports, eliminating the non-value added efforts for report preparation that would take hours.
Audit Reports include the following features:
- Graphical reporting options for each employee level,
- Summary Report, Detail Report, Nonconformity Report and Comparison Report options,
- Ability to graphically display the “yes”/”no” number in the audit on a step-by-step basis,
- Ability to filter questions with “no” answers in the audit,
- Ability to identify areas open to improvement by comparing past audits with current audits.
Increase Your Audit Efficiency With 4 TYPES OF REPORT Approach
1. Summary Report
2. Detail Report
3. Nonconformity Report
4. Comparison Report
COMPARISON AUDIT REPORT
It compares the results of the new audit with the previous one on the basis of questions and shows the points of improvement and deterioration.
- digi5S system is designed as two web applications to work in online and offline environments.
- In the online application, the control data is not kept in the local memory of the computer, tablet or mobile device. Therefore, no additional space is needed to use the online application.
- In order to use the offline application, at least 250MB of free space is required on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Tablet and mobile device operating system requires the minimum Version 12.1 for iOS-based devices and the lowest Version v4.3 (Jelly Bean) for Android-based devices.
- In addition, a minimum of 1 GB of memory is required to use online and offline applications for mobile devices.